1. Make your own Watercolor Paint.
2. Make an Animal Mask like our Monkey Mask. It seriously surprised me how big of a hit it was!
3. Make your favorite snack. Our is this Homemade Kettle Corn.
4. Get messy with this Monster Goo.
5. Get thinking by creating your own Ball Drop using toilet paper rolls
6. Get creative and make your own Sock Puppet!
8. Make some Homemade Tootsie Rolls. So easy and so yummy!
9. Have a movie theme night. We did a “Dog” Themed Movie Night here.
10. Play a game. This M&M Straw Game is a personal favorite!
11. Make paper airplanes and have races. It will surprise you how captivating these airplanes can be. This is definately for all ages…even my 14 year old sister and her friends spent a couple hours decorating, creating and racing these. Here are the instructions on how to make the Best Flying Paper Airlane we have found, yet.
Cheryl saysMarch 7, 2011 at 12:40 pm
Lots of good ideas (some are personal favorite of mine already!). Thanks for linking to the Kids Can Craft Party!
Heather saysMarch 7, 2011 at 4:33 pm
I love this and have bookmarked this page for my kids’ upcoming Spring break. Thank you so much for putting this list together. The watercolors and hand print molds will be an instant hit, I can tell already. Thanks again! -Heather @500dollarwedding.blogspot.com
Rachel saysMarch 8, 2011 at 7:49 am
Oh my gosh!!! Look at all the fun ideas!!!
I’d love for you to join in on my For the Kids Fridays Link Party!!! Stop by!
:)rachel from SunScholars.blogspot.com
Angela saysMarch 8, 2011 at 8:37 am
These are great ideas, I shared them with my Thrifty Homemaker FB page and Twitter.
Kim @ KimsKandyKreations saysMarch 9, 2011 at 7:44 am
These are some great ideas. They would also be fun at birthday parties as games and activities. Thanks so much for sharing. I’m saving this link for my next party.
I would love it if you would enter your link at our Shindig Saturday linky party here:
Rachel Harwood saysMarch 9, 2011 at 3:04 pm
I love all of the ideas you have here! I host a For the Kids Fridays Link Party. I’d love to have you join in the fun!!
radhika navelkar saysMarch 10, 2011 at 11:24 am
Can’t wait to try the monster goo!
Lamb saysMarch 11, 2011 at 10:17 pm
You must have a very fun household!
If you get a chance, I’d love for you to link this up for my Not “Baaad” blog hop, which is up right now. It’s unlike other linkies in that you actually compete with the other linked posts for my Best in Show award 🙂
Wendi saysMarch 12, 2011 at 9:03 am
Spring Break has started and I can’t wait to try these!
Thanks for posting on TTJ WWP 🙂
Lauren saysMarch 12, 2011 at 11:09 am
GREAT ideas! The watercolors and goo are esp. great for my toddler. Thanks for sharing.
Emily faliLV saysMarch 15, 2011 at 12:08 pm
Thank you for sharing these ideas!! I found you in the Tip Junkie Community, but now follow you in Twitter, FB, and here!! Happy Tuesday! PS Stumbled!