And don’t forget about the October Fun Challenge!
Welcome to Friday Brag Fest!! I want to see what you have been up to with your families this past week.
But first, some highlights from last weeks Brags…
Laurie made Homemade Yogurt. It looks like a fun project for the kids to be involved with and she saves money by making it herself!
Erin from Making Memories With Your Kids made these very yummy looking Milk Dipped Shortbread Cookies with her children …
…and she made these Chocolate Mint Brownie Cookies, too! She has been a busy baker and I am kind of wishing she was my neighbor, so I could get some samples! =-)
Now it is your turn. It is time to Show Off Your Fun from last week!
- If you posted about something you did with your family or children this past week, share it! Even add your fun it if it something you did for your family! (Private blogs are welcome – you can link up facebook notes, too.)
- Link to your specific post and not your main URL.
- Add a text link to Fun On A Dime at the bottom of you post.
- Check out any other fun ideas.
- I will close this link up on Wednesday at midnight.
I will highlight a few next Friday!
Powered by Linky Tools
**By linking up you give me permission to use pictures from your post (giving you credit, of course) to highlight future projects on Fun On A Dime.**