Printers are something that I do not like to do a ton a research about on a yearly basis. I want to buy a great one and have it last as long as possible! Our last printer purchase was 5 years ago and I am excited about the improvements I am seeing in the new line of printers. Like, this HP DeskJet 3052 A e-All-In-One-Printer I had the opportunity to review. Check out the video review below to see more information!
Things I love about the e-All-In-One Printer:
- It’s wireless. Meaning, the printer uses my wireless internet connection to communicate with computers
- I can keep the printer anywhere in the house (i.e. away from the kiddos)
- Can use a smart phone or tablet to print directly to the printer (super easy to do)
- It not only prints, but scans wirelessly to any computer on my wi-fi connection
- It has a quiet and quick start up when it is turned on
- It goes to sleep on it’s own, but is easily awakened
As for negatives, I have not really found one, yet. It does everything my older all-in-one printer did, but it is wireless, which is way more convenient! I only need to have one printer now for the entire house!
The printer is available at Walmart or walmart.com/HPePrint
P.S. This is my first video review in our new house. Forgive the lighting. The house has some crazy bright colors all over it and the only calm colored room has white lights…hence, the ghost look! lol
* Product was provided for the purpose of this review. All opinions are 100% my own!
Leave a Reply