We have been an Avengers movie roll lately, especially with the upcoming release of their new film and our recent Avengers Movie Marathon party. With showing the movie we thought it would be fun to include some trays to hold all the kiddos snacks in one place. The truth? I wanted less mess and this helped! 😉
What You Need:
- Inexpensive trays or boxes
- Popped Popcorn
- Popcorn holder – we went for inexpensive cups
- Mini candies – we bought the value size snack mix packs for our party
- Something crunch – not everyone is a fan of popcorn!
- Apples – to save on prep time during the party and to keep the apples going brown, I splurged and bought the pre-cut apples at the store
- Chips and crackers of choice
- Paper muffin cups – perfect for keeping food separated
Step 1: If you want to decorate your boxes, you can check out how and why we decorated our Movie Snack Trays HERE. Our boxes we found at Walmart and , I believe, are organizing cubbies. I found them for a great price!
Step 2: Take the paper muffin tins and flip them inside out. It helps them keep their cup like form. If you keep them the other way, they will go flat fast. These tins were perfect to help keep the food separated. No one likes Doritos crumbs on their apples!
Step 3: Fill your tray with all your goodies. I have learned that most people will eat as much popcorn as the space they are given to hold it in. The cup was a perfect size and I think only one kiddo asked for more. The snack packs were also a perfect way for the movie watchers to get a little sweets without eating a gigantic candy bar. This way they felt like they ate 3 different types of candy and didn’t pay attention to the size.
I would not have been able to fill these so quick without the help of these ladies
Step 4: Deliver to the movie watchers and then sit back and enjoy the show yourself!
Leave a Reply