Disclaimer: This isa sponsored post of Whole Foods Market Tempe
This weekend seems to be the start of Spring Break for a lot friends in the Phoenix area. Looking for something fun to do and you happen to be in the Phoenix/Tempe area? Whole Foods Market Tempe is celebrating a new partnership with River Jones music and is throwing a party! Everybody loves to be invited to a party, right?
Here are all the details you need to know…
Who: You Are Invited!
What: Whole Foods Vinyl Record Launch Party
When: Saturday, March 8th, 2014 from 4-7
Where: Whole Foods Market Tempe: 5120 S. Rural Rd, Tempe, AZ 85282
Why: Who doesn’t love music? Whole Foods Market Tempe now carries vinyl records and CD’s from over twenty local and regional bands because of their new partnership with River Jones music. Proceeds will benefit the Whole Planet Foundation.
What You Can Expect:
- Live performance from local Phoenix band Ruca!
- Food sampling (salsa, yum!)
- Food demonstrations from local suppliers: Empanadas and tamales in prepared foods, create your own custom guacamole, Whoopie pies decorated line vinyl records and so much more!
- Featured Deals like:
- All Arizona Cheese Company Cheese Curds will be 20% off
- Local Arizona Mariya Salsa on sale – by one get one free $3.99 each