This recipe was shared with me from eMeals. I’ve been trying their new (affiliate link 😉 ) Budget Friendly plan. Check out how my first week went here!
This Smoked Chili recipe from eMeals Budget Friendly plan will have you so glad you signed up! Doesn’t it look so good?!?!
- 1½ lb ground beef
- ½ (9.6-oz) pkg ground pork sausage
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1½ cups homemade chicken broth
- 2 (15-oz) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (15.5-oz) can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- ½ (15-oz) can corn, drained
- 1 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 tsp liquid smoke
Step 1: Cook ground beef, sausage, onion and bell pepper in a large Dutch oven (I use a large pot) over medium heat until meat is browned and crumbly. Drain it when beef is fully cooked.
Step 2: Stir in broth and all remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Then reduce the reduce heat and simmer for 30 minutes.
Step 3: Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Step 4: Serve and enjoy!!!
[…] out this yummy Smoked Chili Recipe courtesy of […]