Let’s get this started!
I have emailed everyone who has signed up and will continue to email new sign ups at the end of each day. If you have not received an email, please email me at michelle(at) funonadime.net and let me know. I have a few people who had incomplete email addresses and I want to make sure you are getting the right info!
If you are just seeing this, no problem! Sign up and get started. We would love to have you along!
Below is everything I sent in the email. It’s not too late to sign up! Forgive me, I just worked out and am having a difficult time typing. So, I will update this and make it prettier tomorrow morning!
I am so excited to get this Fitness Challenge Started! Here is the information you need to start week 1
Step 1: Start the challenge by Signing Up. This will let me know you are on board and send you the weekly notifications for check-ins and challenges. The first check-in will be on Monday, April 8th.
Points To Earn Each Day:
- 1 point = Drinking 64+ oz.
- 2 points = Exercise 30+ Minutes (max of 10 points per week – if you do more, great!)
- 2 points = No Sugar (**see above link for more info)
- 1 point = 6+ Hours Sleep Every Night/Day (Yes, naps do count!)
- 1 point = No Eating After 8 p.m. (nothing good ever happens with late night eating! If you have a funky work schedule, set your own food curfew and stick to it!)
- Bonus Challenges = Given throughout the 8 weeks as an opportunity to earn extra points.
Step 3: Make sure you do the challenge. Those Bonus points help you on those days you don’t do so well. Note about points + bonus points: you can never get more than 100% weekly points. So if you had an excellent 100% point earning week, your bonus points will count towards a pat on the back or a hi-5. 😉
Week 1 Bonus Challenge:
- Take a before picture of yourself and your starting measurements (I usually just do the measurement at the belly button and widest area of the hips). This way you can have something to compare at the very end. (2 bonus points! 1 for the picture, and 1 for the measurements). No one else will see these but you, unless you want them, too. And these can be a simple t-shirt/workout pants type picture…not the before pics you see on infomercials where everything is hanging out! LOL I know I’m not comfortable showing off a before picture like that, so I don’t expect it from anyone else.
Step 4: Join the facebook group. I created a closed group on facebook (I will send you the information when you sign up) for those who are in the Fitness Challenge who would like to join. If you need a little more public motivation or like to check-in daily with someone, this is the place to go. No one else outside of the group should be able to see your posts or comments.
Yes, there are prizes! See what the Grand Prize Winner will get!
Remember, this is supposed to be fun and improving on what you are already doing! Let me know if you have ANY questions!
It’s never too late to start!
Leave ANY ?s or Comments on my facebook page. My comments are not working right now. Thank you!