psss…I love freebies! Scroll down to the bottom to find out how to get this app for FREE for 1 YEAR. (limited time offer)
At our house we love photo keepsakes and gifts – this app is awesome! It stores the photos I post on Facebook and let’s me download and share them privately – plus make photo books and other products with the photos.
I am constantly trying to find ways to make my life easier and more organized AND I think I may have just found the perfect solution! I have been playing around with a new app called KEEPY. I wanted to test it out before I recommended it and so far I am LOVING it. Why? Oh, let me share the many ways!!!
The links in the post below may be affiliate links. Read the full disclosure
WHY I LOVE THE KEEPY APP
KEEPY Is Easy To Use
If you are thinking this is too good to be true, nope! Keepy is super easy and simple to use. I could write a ton about all the features I love, but why when you can see it in action in this very short video? It really is this easy!
Can I say how much I love the cropping feature?!?! Phew, I don’t have to be a perfect picture taker and either do my kids. They love to be a part of this!
KEEPY Keeps Me and My Kids Connected To Loved Ones
Believe it or not, but we have family members who are still not on any social media. (I am sure we all have relatives in this category and sometimes we wish we were too! 😉 ) Keepy is an easy way to share pics, art projects (in any size, shape or form), writings, good test grades, pretty much anything else you can think of that is picture taking worthy and even videos.
I can separate all these lovely mementos by child and age. Family members that you would like to share with, can download the app on their devices for free and view anything my kids share. They can even comment back on it. It’s like a social media page, but a lot more private and personal.
My sweet mother-in-law is the type who could come over and gush over all kids’ creations for hours. I honestly do not send her enough pictures and have felt a little guilty about it BUT now I’ll have no excuse!
KEEPY Is Cleaning Up My House
I have children who love to display their work. In fact, they have a hard time letting it go E.V.E.R. Keepy has been helping my children be okay with tossing 80% of their work after it has been documented. The other 20% is a work in progress, but it’s so much better.
And please tell me I am not the only parent with a few folders (or boxes) from kindergarten with projects I was hoping to somehow preserve but never have yet. Mom guilt over! I can easily take pics of the cutest projects and separate it by age under that child’s name. I no longer have anymore excuses for giant keep piles. Whoop, whoop!
No need for me to stop their creativity! When I’m all done, I can print a book of all these mementos. I haven’t tried this part out yet, but I’m hoping I can print a book for each child with their own stuff and one for me with everyone’s pics in it.
KEEPY Is Affordable
You can download Keepy for FREE with a monthly photo limit OR get this…pay $9.99 for an ENTIRE year to use it unlimited. I totally expected this to be per month. This is AWESOME!!!
**Special** Get KEEPY for FREE for 1 YEAR
Wait, what?!?! The first 10 to download the app and reply the welcome email will get Keepy Unlimited for FREE for 1 whole YEAR when you use this link RIGHT HERE to download it. Go get it and make sure the grandparents and any other loved ones get on it so your child can share their treasures with them, too!
Even if you don’t use Keepy, you can make photo books and other photo gifts or displays. Mixbook is another go to online photo book maker that is good quality, quick and reasonably priced. We like making photo books as Father’s Day gifts, for grandparents and other family members. The kids love looking through them too! They are truly treasures.