It is the beginning of November and no matter how much you fight it Christmas is around the corner. 48 days to be exact!! So to make life easier for everyone I have gathered all of the fabulous handmade gift ideas on our blog for you in one place. Everyone needs a little easy in their life right about now:) Happy gift making!
Things for kids to make:
3. Made at Home Hands and Feet Molds – grandparents will love these
4. Self Portraits – perfect for Dad or Mom’s office
5. Magic Wands
Things to make for kids:
6. Princess Aprons – adorable! Free pattern available
7. Placemat Tote Bags – we made these into scripture bags
9. Custom Peg People – Super Heroes, Princesses and more
10. Cute Ruffle Bags – You need to check out the time saving “How To Make a fast Ruffle Tutorial” video on this post!
11. Super Hero Capes – personalize the logo for each child
More things to make for kids:
12. Scrap Fabric Snake – Children love these!
13. Felt Pizza – a great addition to pretend play
14. Wrestling Buddy – Perfect for the kiddos who needs a good wrestle all the time
16. Custom “Make Your Own” T-shirt
17. Fun Shaped Melted Crayons – make into lips, cars, hearts, animals, etc.
Things to make for anyone:
18. Photo Collage Blocks – These could say anything and would be great for grandparents or anyone that works at a desk!
19. Give any notebook a Cute Custom Cover
20. Homemade Christmas Chocolate – Yum!
22. Custom Frame Memo Board – a cute twist on a bulletin board
23. Personalized and Unique Tie – for the man in your life that has everything. He definitely won’t have this!
24. Home Crafted Serving Trays – make in any pattern and perfect for any occasion
Do you have great handmade gift ideas? I would love for you to share them with me!!
Linked to: I Heart Nap Time, Lil’ Luna, Somewhat Simple, Tatertots & Jello & Today’s Creative Blog, Strawberry Mommycakes, Craftaholics Anonymous, LollyJane
Leave a Reply