Someone asked me about my bucket list last week and I realized I really don’t have one anymore. I did my fair share of fun (and crazy for me) adventures in my early twenties, so I feel pretty good in the crazy adventure area…
But , after some thought maybe I could have some more! lol So after much thought and in no particular order here is my current top 15 of my bucket list…
- Coordinate a huge group game event for 100+ families at a Children’s Hospital.
- Own a Toyota Sienna
- Publish a book
- Live abroad for at least a year
- Visit Hawaii with my hubby
- Take my family to Philmont for a week!
- Own a house
- Be completely debt free
- Bring a smile to the faces of every member of my family
- Travel Europe with my hubby
- Take my family camping
- Hike the Grand Canyon
- Play the piano in front of a group o f people without getting nervous
- Be completely fluent in Spanish
- Paint something that I would actually want to frame and display! lol
What’s on your Bucket List?
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.
Cam | Bibs & Baubles saysOctober 25, 2011 at 12:57 pm
a few of these are on my bucket list too. Working on publishing a book and definitely want to live abroad! Great list!
Amanda saysOctober 30, 2011 at 12:04 pm
Great list – good luck!