I am so excited to have this opportunity to receive a Mothers Who Know 2013 Planner from Mormon Mommy Planner and share with you my experience with you. Wait, not Mormon? There is a non-LDS version coming out soon, so keep reading and see how awesome this planner is!
I love to plan, but I am horrible at keeping all my notes and dates, in my head and on random scratch paper, all together. I once had an idea to put a binder together with important dates, traditions, kid wish lists, important passwords, etc, but it has been years and I still have not done it! That is why I am loving the Mothers Who Know Planner.
The Mother’s Who Know Planner has all my random idea lists, calendars, holiday planning and so much more all in one handy little book that fits nicely into the side of my diaper bag. Yes, my phone is handy and small too, but I get easily distracted on it, hence not calendaring very well on it. And when my kiddos see me on my phone they think they should get some of their own tech time right then.With my planner make notes that I need to, look forward a few months and start planning ahead all while I am sitting in my car waiting to pick up kiddos from school or while at sports practice. And next year, I can look back at my 2013 planner and easily see what my plans were, traditions I want to carry over, and notes from things we did each month.
Each month is seperated by a tab and has a different paper print and color making it easy to move between months and sections.
The planner includes, just to name a few:
- Holiday Planning Pages
- Gift-Giving & Thank you Pages
- Kids & Marriage Pages – a section that you can list ideas when you think of them for future gifts(love this!)
- Monthly Planner – Where I keep my appointments and monthly going ons
- Weekly Planners – let’s you track 3 different categories of your choice
- Journal Pages
- Food Storage Checklist – Space to track 72 hour, 3 month and long term, too
- Mini Meal Planners
- Vacation Planner – Do you make lists of what to pack before you go on vacation? I do!
- Year Goals and Bucket List Pages
For the LDS Mom, it also includes:
- FHE Planner
- Sunday Lessons & Teaching Pages
- Visiting Teaching Page – Fantastic, because I am always misplacing my new sister’s information!
- Scripture Reading Check-off List
- Proclamation to the Family
I honestly cannot think of anything else I would like to add to this planner. It has everything I have been skeeming to put together and so much more. Plus, it looks way cuter!
This below is one of the features I used most, the weekly planner. It includes a section to track lists, notes, goals, scripture reading/prayer/exercise/, meal plans and 3 sections that I can track weekly. I can change it up as needed. Right now, I use two of the 3 sections to track daily notes about my kiddos (funny quotes, milestones, etc.) and the other to plan my blog posts.
Right now you can order a planner for Mother’s Day with a discount. Check out their Facebook page for more details and to snag a code for the discount. AND for those insterested in a non-religious based Mom Planner, keep a lookout on their FB page as well, because it is in the works!
* Product was provided to supplement this review. All opinions are 100% my own, if you cannot already tell!