I have been wanting to do a meal “Halloween Themed” before the actual day comes. So, this past week we had fun making our own Pumpkin Pizza! I’ll admit it. I took the easy route and made something completely simple, but my kids loved it and that is all that counts, right? =) All you need is some orange cheese, pepperonis cut into triangles and a pita pocket, english muffin or tortilla…we used a pita pocket for the first and a tortilla for 2nd . (If you are ambitious and want to do a large pizza, I have a great dough recipe here.) I laid out all the toppings and sauce and my kids went to town. They knew exactly what they wanted to create and we had to make a second using a tortilla because we ran out of pita pockets. They loved being in charge and because they made it themselves, they ate a lot more than normal!
You can find some really fun Halloween themed food ideas here. I may have to make their Slimy Worms on a Bun just to see my kids faces! Such a great idea!
Now a highlight from last
week’s Friday Brag Fest…
CK showed off some Nature Art and this King’s Crown she made with her children. I’m loving the simplicity of this crown and I may just have to borrow the idea for my daughter’s birthday party…I was going to make the crown way too complicated!
Thank you to all those who linked up last week. I had fun looking at all your fun!
Now it is your turn. It is time to Show Off Your Fun from last week!
- If you posted about something you did with your family or children this past week, share it! Even add your fun it if it something you did for your family! (Private blogs are welcome – you can link up facebook notes, too.)
- Link to your specific post and not your main URL.
- Add a text link to Fun On A Dime at the bottom of you post.
- Check out any other fun ideas.
- I will close this link up on Tuesday at midnight.
I will highlight a few next Friday!
**By linking up you give me permission to use pictures from your post (giving you credit, of course) to highlight future projects on Fun On A Dime.**